Day Care Facility @ IIT Ropar
Guidelines FOR PARENTS
In order for our children to be happier, safer and better cared for, the crèche Committee has established the following guidelines:
- All families wishing to utilize the day care facility must have a completed application on file for each child and be registered before they can be dropped off.
- Parents using the day care facility must agree to be volunteers or supporters of the day care on a regular basis. Their level of support will depend upon their level of usage.
- Parents are required to sign on attendance register when dropping off and picking up their children.
- Children will only be released to a properly identified and preauthorized adult.
- Introduce yourself to crèche workers and hand your baby and necessary comforts to the crèche staff at the door.
- It is the responsibilities of the parents to notify of any allergies, special instructions or medical needs for their children.
- Parents are to provide formula, food or beverage.
Essentials bags (For age group below 3yrs.)
Essentials bags (diapers, clothing, etc.) need to be clearly labeled with the name of the child. If you have any special items that your child may need, please point them out to the crèche staff. Your essentials bag may need to contain the following items:
- All items required for a change (diaper, creams, baby powder, wipes, etc.)
- Extra diaper(s)
- Bottle or cup as needed
- Pacifier or other item your child may find comforting
- Change of clothes.
Please help to keep crèche a safe place for everyone by holding your child back if any of the following symptoms are present:
- Runny nose
- Colored discharge from eyes
- Chest Congestion/labored breathing
- Diarrhea/vomiting within the past 24 hours
- Excessive crying
- Contagious disease (i.e. Chicken Pox/Pink Eye)
Comments, Questions and Concerns
We welcome your input and are happy to have the chance to address any concerns or answer any questions you may have.
DOWNLOAD CRECHE FORM
Please click here to download the Day Care Center Registration Form.
Roles and Responsibilities of Creche Committee members.
Contact Information: E-mail: email@example.com / Contact No. 01881-242232/2121