Dr. Bibhu Prasad Padhy
1. Bibhu P. Padhy, S.C.Srivastava, and Nishchal K. Verma, “A wide-area damping controller considering network input & output delays and packet drop”, IEEE Trans. on Power Syst., vol. 32, pp. 166- 176, Jan.2017.
2. Bibhu P. Padhy, S.C.Srivastava, and Nishchal K. Verma , “A Network Delay Compensation Technique for Wide Area SVC Damping Controller in Power System”, IEEE PES Transmission & Distribution Conference & Exposition, in Chicago, IL, USA, April 15 – 17, 2014.
3. Bibhu P. Padhy, S.C.Srivastava, and Nishchal K. Verma, “A coherency based approach for signal selection for wide area stabilizing control in power system”, IEEE Syst. Journal, vol. 7, pp. 807 816, Dec.2013.
4. Bibhu P. Padhy, S.C.Srivastava, and Nishchal K. Verma, “Robust wide-area TS fuzzy output feedback controller for enhancement of stability in multimachine power system”, IEEE Syst. Journal, vol. 6, pp.426- 435, Sept. 2012.
5. Ankush Sharma, Ch.V.V.S.Bhaskara Reddy, P. Banerjee, Bibhu P. Padhy, S.C.Srivastava, and S. Chakrabarti, “Synchrophasor based power system monitoring and control using real time digital simulation facility”, National Power System Conference (NPSC), IIT (BHU) Varanasi, Dec. 2012.
6. Bibhu P. Padhy, S. C. Srivastava, and Nishchal K. Verma, ”A Wide-Area Continuous Time Model Predictive Controller,” Proc. 16th National Power Systems Conference, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Dec. 2010.
7. Bibhu P. Padhy, and B. Tyagi, “Artificial neural network based multi area Automatic Generation Control scheme for a competitive electricity market environment”, Proc. Third International Conference on Power System, IIT Kharagpur, India, Dec. 27-29, 2009.