Crèche - the Day Care Facility
Information for the Parents:
The Crèche Management Committee has established the following guidelines:
- · The parents wishing to utilize day care facility must fill registration form.
- · Parents are required to sign on attendance register when dropping off and picking up their kid(s).
- · Children will only be released to a properly identified and preauthorized adult.
- · It is the responsibilities of the parents to inform the Creche Staff about any allergies or special condition of their children.
- · Food and/or beverages for the kid(s) are solely the responsibility of parents.
Essentials bags [diapers, clothing, etc.] need to be clearly labelled with the name of the child. If you have any special items that your child may need, please point them out to the crèche staff. Your essentials bag may need to contain the following items: All items required for a change (diaper, creams, baby powder, wipes, etc.), Extra diaper(s), Bottle or cup, Pacifier or other item your child may find comforting, clothes for change.
Please keep Crèche a safe place for everyone by holding your kid back at home if any of the following symptoms are present:
- · Runny nose,
- · Coloured discharge from eyes,
- · Coughing/sneezing,
- · Chest Congestion/laboured breathing,
- · Vomiting within the past 24 hours,
- · Fever,
- · Excessive crying, and
- · Contagious disease (i.e. Chicken Pox/Pink Eye)
Note: We welcome your input and will be very happy to address your concerns or questions, if any.
DOWNLOAD CRECHE FORM
Creche Admission Form: Click Here
Email : email@example.com