- K. Gongopadhyay (IISER Mohali, India)
- Vikash Siwach (IIT Ropar, India)
- Khushwant Singh (IISER Mohali, India)
- Mahender Singh (IISER Mohali, India)
- M. Prabhakar (IIT Ropar, India)
The aim of this workshop is to bring together Indian mathematicians working in various aspects of knot theory, braid groups, homotopy theory, and other related areas of topology. The meeting aims to provide up to date information of current themes of research in these areas. The highlight of the meeting will be survey talks by keynote speakers from Japan and Russia. Some short communications by younger participants will also be included.