Women’s Forum is committed to enable women of the institute to pursue their work with dignity and confidence. The aim of the IITRPR Women’s Forum is to maintain a safe workplace for women and a harmonious atmosphere at IITRPR to raise awareness in the community on gender equality issues.
The IITRPR Women’s Forum emphasizes protection against any harassment or gender discrimination. In addition, the Women’s Forum will also engage in organizing various activities promoting gender equality and gender amity.
- To create a platform where women can raise their voice and be on par with men.
- To work towards a gender sensitive and safe environment.
- To broaden the domain of knowledge and improve skills of women community.
- To provide a safe and secure environment so that without any fear they can do their work and study
- To create a comfortable atmosphere for female visitors
- To deal with cases such as sexual/ emotional harassment in work place within time and appropriate manner.
Activities planned by Women’s Forum:-
- Conduct workshops for students/staff to increase their technical skills.
- Organize talks by eminent personalities to motivate females for higher study.
- Conduct cultural and technical competitions on regular basis
- Organize trips to understand real life society.
- Celebrating International Women’s Day.
- Organize sports activity on regular basis.