Workshop on Modern Geomatics Techniques
About the Workshop
This workshop is designed to impart training on the use of modern surveying instruments and techniques in collaboration with our industry partner Trimble Ltd. Trimble is a market leader in the field of survey technology and provides solutions in almost all fields of geospatial industry. The objective of the workshop is to provide hands-on training on various modern surveying techniques i.e. Automated Total Station, Differential Global Positioning Systems, Terrestrial LiDAR Scanner and Mobile GIS Systems.
What would you Gain?
· The workshop will enable surveyors and students to: Increase productivity
· Improve workflows for field data collection
· Enhance collaboration capabilities between the field and office
· Make well-informed decisions
· Deliver final output to clients
Who Should Attend?
· Government organizations like Revenue and land survey department, forest department, water resources and irrigation department, PWD etc.
· Private industries like Construction Company, Geospatial industry, NGOs etc.
· UG, PG students and Research Scholars.
Click Here for Brochure