Fluid Dynamics Research Lab
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Punjab - 140001, India
- M. Mishra, "Non-modal stability analysis of miscible viscous fingering in
porous media, Multiphase and Interface Fluids Symposium", 15-16 November 2018, University of Florida, Gainseville, USA.
- M. Mishra, "Adsorption effects on miscible porous media flow, International
conference on Frontiers in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
(FIAM-2018)", 26-27 April, 2018, National Insttute of Technology Hamirpur.
- M. Mishra, "Miscible viscous fingering instability with non-monotonic viscosity
variation, International conference on Mathematical Modeling and
Computations in Bio-Systems", 12-14 March 2018, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- M. Mishra, "Optimal Perturbation Structures of Miscible Viscous
Fingering with Non-monotonic Viscosity Profiles 14th International
Conference on Flow Dynamics (ICFD2017)", 1 - 3 Nov, 2017, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan.
- M. Mishra, "Shear-Layer Instability Mechanism: A New Approach to Model Entrainment in Continuous Casting Mould", 13 December 2016, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur.
- M. Mishra, "Modeling and simulations of adsorption effects on viscous fingering Dynamics, Recent Advances on Theoretical and Computational Partial Differential Equations”, 8 December 2016, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- M. Mishra, "Influence of interfacial curvature and density variation on viscous fingering ", International Symposium on Interfacial Fluid Dynamics, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, October 11, 2016
- M. Mishra, "Stability analysis of viscous fingering effects on the adsorbed solute dynamics ", Twelfth International conference on flow dynamics (ICFD), Sendai, Japan, October 27, 2015.
- M. Mishra, "Interfacial instability of miscible displacement flow in liquid chromatographic separation", Tokyo University of Science, Japan, July 2, 2015.
- M. Mishra, "Hydrodynamical instability in miscible fluids system: Applications in liquid chromatography", Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan, June 24, 2015.
- M. Mishra, "Theoretical study on Korteweg stress eﬀects on miscible viscous fingering", Osaka University, Japan, May 28, 2015.
- M. Mishra , "Computational study on miscible viscous fingering dynamics with non-linear adsorption", The 18th International conference on finite elements in flow problems, March 16-18, 2015, Taipei, Taiwan.
- M. Mishra, "Transient Growth of perturbations in miscible viscous fingering", ESPCI, Paris Tech, France, December 18, 2014.
- M. Mishra, "Effects of solvent strength and non-linear adsorption on miscible viscous fingering in a porous media", Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium, December 4, 2014.
- S. Pramanik, "Self-similar linear stability analysis for miscible displacement in homogeneous porous media", October 27, 2014, Technische Universität Wien, Austria .
- C. Rana, "Hydrodynamic instability in Chromatography", October, 2014, National Chiao Tung University(NCTU) Taiwan.
- M. Mishra, "Chromatography - A Fluid Dynamic View", September 8, 2014, The Refresher Course in Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, India.
- M. Mishra, "Partial differential equations and its application", July 8, 2014, Chandigarh University, Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
- S. Pramanik, "Influence of Peclet number on rectilinear displacement in a Hele-Shaw cell", Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium, June 10, 2014.
- M. Mishra, "Connectivity of sciences with engineering through mathematical modeling" presented in Faculty Development Program on Role of Basic Sciences in Engineering, November 12, 2013, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- M. Mishra, Mathematical Modeling, NPDE-TCA PG Level talk at IIT Madras, June, 2013.
- M. Mishra, Modeling of miscible viscous fingering instability, February 22, 2013, Punjab University, Chandigarh, India.
- M. Mishra, Hydrodynamical instability in liquid chromatography separation science, February 7, 2013, Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT), Chennai.
- M. Mishra, Modeling of Viscous fingering instability between two miscible fluids, March 22, 2013, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu, India.
- M. Mishra, Self-similar linear stability analysis for miscible viscous fingering instability, July 2, 2013, International conference on mathematical modeling and numerical simulations, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, India.
- M. Mishra, Double diffusive viscous fingering instability, November 30, 2011, Biotechnology and Bioengineering center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA.
- M. Mishra, Hydrodynamical instability in liquid chromatographic columns, June 29, 2011, at Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad, India.
- M. Mishra, Influence of miscible viscous fingering on an adsorbed solute dynamics, November 25, 2009, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA.
- M. Mishra, Miscible viscous fingering of finite slices on an adsorbed solute dynamics, July 10, 2009, IIT Delhi, India.
- M. Mishra, A hydrodynamical instability between two miscible fluids in a porous media, June 26, 2009, IISER, Bhopal, India.
- M. Mishra, Miscible viscous fingering of a finite slice in liquid chromatographic columns, October 8, 2008, Colloquium of Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, Technische Universität Wien, Austria.
- M. Mishra, Viscous Fingering in Chromatographic Columns, June 19, 2008, Chemical and Biological Engineering (CBI) Colloquium, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- M. Mishra, Nonlinear effects on peristaltic flow. In Seminaire Général de Physique, June 17, 2005, Institut Non Linéaire de Nice (INLN), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France.