Dr. Sujata Pal
1. B. Saha, S. Misra, S. Pal, “Seer: Simulated Annealing-based Routing in Opportunistic Mobile Networks", IEEE Transactions onMobile Computing, 2017, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2017.2673842
2. S. Pal, B. Saha, S. Misra, “Game Theoretic Analysis of Cooperative Message Forwarding in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2016.DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2016.2611686
3. S. Misra, B. Saha, S. Pal, “Opportunistic Mobile Networks - Advances and Applications”, Springer International Publishing, DOI:- 10.1007/978-3-319-29031-7, 2016.
4. B. Saha, S. Misra, S. Pal, “Utility-based Exploration for Performance Enhancement in Pocket Switched Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Computer, DOI: 10.1109/TC.2015.2441700, 2015.
5. S. Pal, S. Misra, “DISIDE: Distributed Strategy Identification in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, Computer Communications, Vol. 71(1), pp: 119-128, November 2015.
6. S. Misra, S. Pal, B. Saha, “Distributed Information-Based Cooperative Strategy Adaptation in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 26(3), pp: 724-737, 2015.
7. S. Pal, S. Misra, “Contact-Based Routing in DTNs”, in Proc. of the ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, Indonesia, 2015.
8. S. Pal, S. Misra, B. Saha, “Rock-Scissors-Paper Cycle of Cooperation Strategies in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, in Proceedings of the IEEE ICC13, Hungary, June, 2013.
9. S. Misra, S. Pal, B. Saha, “Cooperation in Delay Tolerant Networks”, Next-Generation Wireless Technologies. N. Chilamkurti, S. Zeadally, H. Chaouchi (Eds.), Springer Publications, Series: Computer communications and Networks, DOI: 10.1007/978 − 14471 − 5164 − 7 3, 2013.
1.TCS Scholarship for 4 years (2012-2015) for pursuing PhD in IIT Kharagpur
2.Travel Grant Award, ACM IMCOM 2015
3.Travel grant for presenting PHD thesis work in IRISS 2015, ACM India Annual Event 2015, BITS, Goa, India
4.Schlumberger Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2015-2016
5.Schlumberger Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2016-2017
Message for aspiring applicants:
For MS(R) and PhD programs visit here. Interested applicants may directly write to me with a copy of their updated CV. For internships please drop an email with your recent resume.