Dr. Kalaiselvi J.
1. Srinivas, S., Kalaiselvi, J., "Pulse width modulation schemes enabling single DC power source driven dual two-level voltage source inverter with single voltage source inverter switching," IET Power Electronics, vol.7, no.5, pp.1181,1191, May 2014.
2. J. Kalaiselvi and S. Srinivas, ”Bearing Currents and Shaft Voltage Reduction in Dual-Inverter-Fed Open-End Winding Induction Motor With Reduced CMV PWM Methods,” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 144-152, Jan. 2015.
3. J.Kalaiselvi, Manish Kumar, '' Design of Passive Common Mode Attenuation Methods for Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive with Reduced Common Mode Voltage PWM Technique'', in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, doi: 10.1109/TPEL.2019.2930825
1. Kalaiselvi, J., Sekhar.K.R.C,& Srinivas, S, "Common mode voltage elimination PWMs for a dual two-level VSI with single inverter switching," IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), pp.234-239, 28-31 May 2012.
2. Kalaiselvi, J., Srinivas, S.: ’Hybrid PWMs for shaft voltage reduction in a dual inverter fed induction motor drive’, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), pp.539-544, 25-28 Feb. 2013.
3. Kalaiselvi, J., Srinivas, S., "Bearing current profiles in a 3-phase VSI fed induction motor drive using a simplified measurement approach," Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), 2012 IEEE International Conference on , pp.1-6, 16-19 Dec. 2012.
5. J.Kalaiselvi, S.Srinivas, “Design and development of a single CM filter for bearing current and ground current reduction in a dual two level inverter fed open end winding induction motor drive” Accepted for publication to PEDES 2016, which is going to be held in Trivandrum, Kerala India.
|1. Conduction mode EMI reduction in renewable energy integration through high efficiency solid state transformer - funded by ISIRD.\\|
|2. Mitigation of common mode issues in SiC converter fed induction motor drive - Funded by ECR- SERB/DST|