Dr. Sam Darshi
Dr. Sam Darshi
Dr. Sam Darshi received the PhD degree from the Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering (EEE), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) in 2015. He completed his B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) from M.J.P. Rohilkhand university, Bareilly, India, in 2009. After his PhD, he was with Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati (IIITG). He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab.
Areas of Research:
Wireless Networks, Ad-hoc networks
Wireless sensor networks
Infrastructure less multihop and relay networks
Next generation wireless networks
PhD : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India : 2015
B.Tech. : MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, India : 2009
Assistant Professor : Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati (IIITG) : July 2015 - June 2016
1. Pankaj Kumar, Prabhleen Singh, Sam Darshi, Samar Shailendra, " Analysis of Drone assisted Network Coded Cooperation for Next Generation Wireless Network" IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, pp 1-12, accepted, August, 2019.
2. S. Darshi and S. Samar, " Analysis of Analog Network Coding noise in Multiuser Cooperative Relaying for Spatially Correlated Environment ", ICCCN-2017 workshop, Vancouver, CANADA, pp.1-6, Jul-Aug. 2017.
3. S. Darshi and R. Bhattacharjee, "Outage Analysis of Asynchronized Wireless Networks in Interference-Limited Environment", Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 62, Issue 8, pp. 3863-3874, Oct. 2013.
4. S. Darshi and R. Bhattacharjee, "BER Analysis of Asynchronized Wireless Network in the Presence of Non-Identically Distributed Interferers", in Wireless Personal Communication, Springer Journal, pp. 1- 18, Jan. 2015.
5. S. Darshi and R. Bhattacharjee, "Interference Analysis of Subband Allocation for Femtocells in Fractional Frequency Reuse Based OFDMA Networks", International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications (SPCOM)-2014, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, pp.1-6, Jul. 2014.
6. S. Darshi and R. Bhattacharjee, "Subband Allocation for Femtocells in Presence of Asynchronous Interference in Fractional Frequency Reuse Based OFDMA Networks", IEEE TENCON-2014, Bangkok, Thailand, 22-25 Oct. 2014.
7. H. Katiyar, R. Bhattacharjee and S. Darshi, "Outage performance of Switch and Stay Combining scheme for multi-antenna relay network", Cognitive Wireless Systems (UKIWCWS), 2010 Second UK-India-IDRC International Workshop on, pp.1-5, 2010.