Dr. K. Ramachandra Sekhar
Patents filed with Hitachi
Awards & Honours
- 1. Received "Academic Excellence Award" in IIT-Hyderabad from Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam (former President of India) for the year 2010-2011.
2. Received "Best Paper Award" for the paper Current ripple analysis in a decoupled SVPWM controlled dual two-level inverter fed open-end winding induction motor drive in IEEE Electronic,Drive Systems &Technologies Conference (PEDSTC) held at Tehran, Iran.
3. Received "Best Presentation Award" for the paper Hybrid PWM switching strategy for a three level inverter fed induction motor drive with open end windings in Proceedings of the 3rd Global Conference onPower Control and Optimization Feb-2010.
4. Received "Technology Pioneering Award" for electromagnetic noise analysis of power converter from Hitachi R&D labs Executive General Manager for the year 2014.5. Received "Patent Concept Award" for patent idea " Inverter for direct current (DC) bus utilization and a method thereof" from Hitachi R&D labs Executive General Manager for the year 2014.6. Received "Best Trouble Shooter" award for the contribution in enhansing the reliability of the 1 MW solar Inverter from Hitachi R&D labs Executive General Manager for the year 2015.
7. Received "Hitachi APEC regional award (2016)" for the technical contribution in development of N+1 UPS system in 2016.