- 1. Last date for applying online is 03.11.2019
- 2. The candidates claiming for OBC-NCL reservation has to obtain OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued in the Current Financial Year in the prescribed format. Download the sample format. The prescribed format must be uploaded in the ONLINE application and submit the same at the time of interview/admission.
- 3. The candidates claiming for EWS reservation has to obtain Income & Assets certificate issued in the Current Financial Year in the prescribed format. Download the sample format. The prescribed format must be uploaded in the ONLINE application and submit the same at the time of interview/admission.
Steps for applying online:
Welcome to the online admission Portal of IIT Ropar. Please follow below mentioned step(s) for applying online:
- 1. Get a login: Create yourself a login in this site to get started with the application process (see a line above heading "You must login or register to view this form"). Choose the option "Create new account" in the user login menu, enter a login name of your choice and a valid email address. An email will be sent from IIT Ropar's mail-id for verification. Please click on the link provided in the mail to validate your account and to login to set your password. Use this password along with the login name you provided to login to this site.
- 2. You can change your password or request to reset the password on this portal.
- 3. Login to the site and follow the links in the Main menu on the left to fill your application form online.
- 4. Email alerts will be sent to your email address, please make sure that mails with the from address "@iitrpr.ac.in" do not get caught in your spam / junk mail folder.
- 5. It is requested not to fill the form in Private Browsing Mode or Incognito Mode.
- 6. Your application is not submitted until you 'click' submit button. After submission you will receive an acknowledgment mail on your registered mail-id.
- 7. While uploading document(s) in form give the a Unique Name [firstname_lastfivedigits_of_your_mobile_no.pdf] to avoid uploading errors.
- 8. For any further Technical Details / Queries, send us a mail on info[AT]iitrpr.ac.in
Application fee and mode of payment
The application fee is as follows:
GN/EWS/OBC Male candidates Rs. 200/-
GN/EWS/OBC Female candidates Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PwD candidates Rs. 100/-
APPLICATION FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
Mode of fee payment: SB Collect
Procedure for payment through SB collect:
1. Go to
2. Select SB collect
3. Tick the terms and conditions and continue
4. Select State – Punjab
5. Select educational institute – IIT Ropar
6. Select the option for payment category
7. Pay the requisite fee