- Module - 1: Introduction, Fixed point and Bifurcation theory.
- Module - 2: Rayleigh Bénard instability and parallel flows.
- Module - 3: Instabilities in porous media flows, safmann Taylor instability, applications.
Government Research Organization Participants
The fee include all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, 24 hr free internet facility.
Mode of Registration
- STEP – 1: One-time web-registration at GIAN portal (http://www.gian.iitkgp.ac.in/GREGN/index) through a non-refundable payment of Rs. 500/-(one-time). [A copy of enrolment form to be sent to course coordinator].The last date of enrolment is November 10, 2017.
STEP – 2: Course Registration The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email. They need to make full payment of the course registration fee.
- either by NEFT (Account holder name: The Registrar, IIT Ropar; Account no: 30836125653; IFSC Code: SBIN0013181; Bank: SBI; Branch Name: IIT Ropar).
- or by sending a demand draft in favour of “Registrar, IIT Ropar” payable at Rupnagar-140001, Punjab before the last date of registration. Email the copy of demand draft and registration form to the course coordinator.