Though my Ph.D. thesis is on Fixed Point Theory and Application. I am interested in Operator algebras, Matrix Analysis and Approximation Theory.
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru and P. Veeramani- ON EXISTENCE OF BEST PROXIMITY PAIR THEOREMS FOR RELATIVELY NONEPANSIVE MAPPINGS, J. Nonlinear Convex Anal. vol. 11 (2010), no. 1, p. 71-77.
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru and P. Veeramani – A NOTE ON EXISTENCE AND CONVERGENCE OF BEST PROXIMITY POINTS FOR POINTWISE CYCLIC CONTRACTIONS, Numer. Funct. Anal. Optim. vol. 32(2011), no.7, p. 821-830.
- Erdal Karapinarm, G. Sankara Raju Kosuru and Kennan Tas – BEST PROXMITY THEOREM FOR REICH TYPE CYCLIC ORBITAL AND REICH TYPE MEIR-KEELER CONTRACTION, Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization, vol: 5(2014) no. 1, p. 1-10.
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru, Rafa EspÂ´Ä±nola and P. Veeramani – CYCLIC CONTRACTIONS AND BEST PROXIMITY PAIR THEOREMS, J. Optmi. The. Appl. (JOTA) vol. 164(2015), no.2, p. 534 -550.
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru – EXTENSIONS OF EDELSTEINâ€™S THEOREM ON CONTRACTIVE MAPPINGS, Numer. Funct. Anal. Optim. vol. 36(2015), no.7, p. 887-900.
- B. V. Rajarama Bhat, Arup Chattopadhyay and G. Sankara Raju Kosuru – ON SUBMAJORIZATION AND EIGENVALUE INEQUALITIES, Linear Multilinear Algebra, vol. 63(2015), no. 2, p. 2245-2253.
- G Ssankara Raju K-SPECIFIC EIGEBBOUNDS FOR HADAMARD PRODUCT OF HERMITIAN MATRICES – To be appear in Journal of Analysis (Springer).
SPECIAL ARTICLE (PROCEEDINGS OF ANNUAL RESEARCH DAYS)
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru, A NOTE ON NON-SEPARABLE SPACES, Forays – 2010, Indian Institute of Technology Madras An annual mathematics festival proceedings.
- G. Sankara Raju Kosuru, COMPLETENESS OF R: A SHORT PROOF, Cynosure-215, Annual Research Day, Department of Mathematics, IIT Ropar.
TALKS DELIVERED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- ON THE EXISTENCE OF BEST PROXIMITY POINTS AND APPLICATION TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS at the international Conference on Functional Analysis – 2015 during 19 – 21 July, 2015: Shanghai , CHINA.
- RELATIVELY NONEXAPNSIVE MAPPINGS AND RELATIVELY U-CONTINUOUS MAPPINGS the international Conference on Multivalued Analysis and Topology, during 18 – 22, July 2011: Varenna (Organized by University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan), ITALY.
- ON EXISTENCE OF BEST PROXIMITY PAIR THEOREMS AND APPLICATIONS TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS at CIMPA-UNISCO-VIETNAM School on Variational Inequalities and Related Problems, during 10 – 21 May, 2010: Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology, Hanoi VIETNAM.
- ON SEPARABLE NORMED LINEAR SPACES at research students colloquium, the Ramanujan Institute of Advanced study in Mathematics: Madras University, Chennai-INDIA.
PAPER PRESENTAIONS IN CONFERENCES:
- ON SUBMAJORIZATION AND EIGENVALUE INEQUALITIES at the workshop on recent advance in operator thoery and operator algebras – 2014 during 9-19 December, 2014: ISI Bangalore, India.
- ON EXISTENCE AND CONVERGENCE OF BEST PROXIMITY POINTS AND FIXED POINTS at the International convergence on Analysis and Applications- ICAA-2011 during 19 – 22, November 2011:Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, INDIA.
- MULTIVALUED CYCLIC CONTRACTIONS AND ITS APPLICATIONS TO DIFFERENTIAL INCLUSIONS at the International conference on Nonlinear operators, Diï¬€erential equations andApplications (ICNODEA 2011), during 5 – 8 July 2011: -Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, ROMANIA.