When & Why to Seek Counselling?
(When to Seek Counselling?)
1. Feeling sad/low,
2. Losing Interest in day to day enjoyable tasks,
3. Difficulty in Handling Emotions,
4. Adjusting with the Environment,
5. Relationship Issues, or Low Confidence,
6. Problem Solving, Social Skills,
7. Lifestyle related Issues & Procrastination
(Why to Seek Counselling?)
1. Counselling is not only for a person who is having psychological difficulty but it is for all and everyone.
2. Counselling is to support you and it aided to develop a better understanding of self and self growth both.
3. Counselling helps in improving your overall wellbeing and quality of life.
4. Counselling is to encourage the balance between health, body and mind.