Camera Ready Paper Preparation and Submission:
- Format your paper using Word/LaTeX templates available at: (Click Here)
- If revisions had been shown in a different color, please REMEMBER to RESET it to the default color (black) on ALL PAGES
- DELETE text which was shown in strikeout mode during revised submission
- DELETE "Response to Reviewer Comment" page, if included during revised submission
- Run a SPELLCHECK and proofread your paper thoroughly to ENSURE that it contains no errors
- ENSURE page limit of 6 pages (Beyond 6 pages, each page is chargeable as per IEEE rules)
- Include GOOD quality figures/graphics
- Do not include page numbers, headers and footers. Also, keep all margins BLANK
- LaTeX users convert .tex file to .ps file
- Word users save as .doc or .docx file
- A). For creating your PDF eXpress Account: Login to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site: (Click Here) First-time users should do the following:
- Select the "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter the following:
- Conference ID(Case Sensitive): 51140XP
- your email address
- a password chosen by you
- B) Upload your prepared source file (Word/PostScript) to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus website. It will generate an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file. Download this PDF file and verify the stamp “Certified by IEEE PDFeXpress at ....” by viewing the Properties of the PDF file after opening it with Acrobat Reader. Rename this PDF file as "PaperID_FirstAuthor.pdf" (for example, if paper ID is 154 and first author is Singh, then manuscript be named as 154_Singh.pdf)
Submission of Electronic IEEE Copyright Form
- Once you’re at your page for your paper in EDAS, click on the button “©”. This will then walk you through a series of steps. Make sure that the title/author list is EXACTLY as it’s in your final camera-ready paper.
- All corrections should be done first before proceeding with the copyright step. Changes to author list is NOT allowed
Full Paper submission for review
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with not more than 6 pages (A4 size) including all figures and references.All font should be embedded. Papers should be submitted only in pdf format in A4 paper. Paper templates are available in both MS word and Latex format. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Original and unpublished work must be included in the paper.Plagiarism checker will be used in the review process.
- Names of authors, affiliations and acknowledgements should not be included in the paper submitted for the initial submission. The personal information can be provided in the online submission system.
- Paper submission will be handled by EDAS Conference Management System. Please use your existing EDAS account if you have one. Please upload paper using EDAS conference management system. For More information, please visit http://www.edas.info/doc/final.html and Abstract submission guide.
- All the submitted papers are evaluated by a peer review process. The decision of the paper will be notified later as indicated in the important dates. If a paper is accepted, at least one author is required to register for the conference and present the paper.