Dr. Putul Haldar
1. Putul Haldar and Yogendra Singh (2009), “Seismic Performance and Vulnerability of Indian Code Designed RC Frame Buildings,” ISET Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Paper No. 502, Vol. 46, No. 1, March 2009, pp. 29-45.
2. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and D. K. Paul (2012), “Effect of URM Infills on Seismic Vulnerability of Indian Code Designed RC Frame Buildings”, Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, Vol. 11, No. 2, June 2012, pp. 233-241.
3. Putul Haldar and Yogendra Singh (2012), “Modeling of URM Infills and their Effect on Seismic Behaviour of RC Frame Buildings,” Special Issue on Advances in Infilled Framed Structures: Experimental & Modelling Aspects, in The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, Bentham Science Publishers, Vol. 6, (Suppl 1-M1), October 2012, pp. 35-41.
4. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh, Dominik. H. Lang and D. K. Paul (2013), “Comparison of Seismic Risk Assessment Based on Macroseismic Intensity and Spectrum Approaches using ‘SeisVARA’”, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 48, May 2013, pp. 267-281.
5. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and D. K. Paul (2013), “Identification of Failure Modes of URM Infilled RC Frame Buildings”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 33, pp. 97-118.
6. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and D. K. Paul (2016), “Simulation of Infills for Seismic Assessment of Open Ground Storey RC Frame Buildings” Journal of Structural Engineering, CSIR-SERC Chennai, Vol. 43, No. 1, May 2016, pp. 38-47.
7. Mayur Pisode, Mitesh Surana, Putul Haldar and Yogendra Singh (2017) “Comparative Assessment of Seismic Fragility of RC Frame Buildings Designed for Older andRevised Indian Standards” ISET Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Paper No. 534, Vol. 54, No. 1, March 2017, pp. 17-29.
REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
2. Yogendra Singh, P. Pravin Kumar Venkat Rao, Sachin Kadam and Putul Haldar (2016),“ Seismic Evaluation and Retrofitting of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings”, National Workshop on “Advances in Repair and Rehabilitation of Concrete Structures”, September 22-23, 2016 CBRI, Roorkee, India, pp. 23-41.
3. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and Dominik. H. Lang (2015),“Estimation of Seismic Vulnerability Functions for URM InfilledRC Frame Buildings in India”, SECED 2015 Conference: Earthquake Risk and Engineering towards a Resilient World9-10 July 2015, Cambridge UK,9-10 July 2015, (Proceedings online available).
4. Putul Haldar,Yogendra Singh and D. K. Paul (2013), “Modeling of URM Infills and Their Effect on Seismic Vulnerability of RC Frame Buildings”,Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education 2013, ICERIE 2013, 11 ̶ 13 January, SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh, Paper No. ICERIE – 301.
5. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and D. K. Paul (2012), “Estimation of Capacity Curve Parameters for Indian RC Frame Buildings with URM Infills”,15thWorld Conference on Earthquake Engineering, September 24-28, Lisbon, Portugal.Paper No. WCEE2012 –0732.
5.Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh, Dominik. H. Lang and D.K. Paul (2010), “IVARA – A Tool for Seismic Vulnerability and Risk Assessment of Indian Housing,” 14th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, Department of Earthquake Engineering, IITRoorkee, December 17-19, 2010, pp. 1405-1415.
6. Putul Haldar, Yogendra Singh and D.K. Paul (2009), “Seismic Vulnerability of URM Infilled RC Buildings,” National Seminar on Research Activities for Disaster Mitigation in Housing in India, August 22-23, 2009, Roorkee, India, pp. 230-242.
7. Yogendra Singh, Ratnesh Kumar and PutulHaldar (2009), “Earthquake Resistant Design & Construction Practices in India”, Second India Disaster Management Congress – IDMC 2009, November 4-6, VigyanBhaban, New Delhi, paper no. A1-SOA.
8. Yogendra Singh and Putul Haldar (2009), “Estimation of Seismic Performance of IS Code Designed RC Frame Buildings,” Proc. Trends and Challenges in Structural Engineering and Construction Technology, February 11-12, CBRI, Roorkee, India, pp. 534-535.
9. Yogendra Singh and Putul Haldar (2008), “Modern Trends in Earthquake Resistant Design of Structures,” Proc. National Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering for Infrastructure Development, February 15-16, NIT Raipur, pp. 14-27.
My Google Citation : https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=3dIhovQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECTS
|Sl. No.||Name of the Research Project||Funding Agency||Duration|
External Co-PI of “Earthquake Hazard and Risk Reduction on the Indian Subcontinent” with Institutional Cooperation between India and Norway
|Royal Norwegian Embassy to India (NewDelhi)||2012-2015|
|2.||PI of “Seismic Performance of Shear Walled Reinforced Concrete Frame Structure on Rocking Foundation”||ISIRD grant of IIT Ropar||2016-2020|
|3.||PI from IIT Ropar of “Next Generation Earthquake Loss Estimation Tool for Hilly Regions” in collaboration with IIT Roorkee||DST IMPRINT II AND Risk Management Solutions India (RMSI)||2019-2021|
|4.||Co-PI of “Micro Green Roofing” in collaboration with IIT Kharagpur||DST IMPRINT II and ELT India||2019-2021|
|5.||Co-PI of“Compendium of Traditional Earthquake Resilient Construction for Knowledge Sharing and Disaster Risk Reduction: Promotion of Traditional Construction Practices”||National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), New Delhi||2019-2021|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Project as Principal Investigator||Funding Agency|
|1.||"Mix Design for M25 and M35 grade concrete for providing RUB at locations 31, 35, 39, 41, 45, 46,48 &49 in ADSLBHL jurisdiction" (2014)||NW Railway, Bhilwara|
|2.||"Proof checking of structural drawings of faculty staff qtrs.T-IV (24 Nos.) and T-II (48 Nos.)" (2015)||C.P.W.D.|
|3.||“Vetting of Structural Drawings of Terminal Building of Airport at Ajmer”(2015)||Ranjeet Singh Choudhary|
|4.||“Vetting of Structural Design for Structural Stability of Boundary Wall Drawing No. S/9/202” (2016)||Hindustan Steel Works Const. Ltd.|
|5.||“Structural Assessment of Partially Constructed OHSR at Moga Town, Punjab” (2017)||Punjab water Supply and Sewerage Division, Moga|
|6.||“Training Programme on Building Construction for 50 PUDA Engineers” (2017)||Greater Mohali Area Development Authority, Chandigarh|
|7.||“Redevelopment of Old Cement Godown Area Whole Sale Vegetable and Fruit Market Azadpur, New Delhi” (2018)||Vastu Group, Chandigarh|
|8.||"Vetting of Structural Drawings of Sewage Treatment Plant of Capacity 400 KLD and 500 KLD at Begumput, Hyderabad” (2018)||M/S Chandel Construction Co.|
|9.||“Proof Checking of Structural Drawings of Commercial Hall at Bhatinda (Punjab)” (2018)||Buildtech Engineers|
|10.||“Concrete Mix Design of Grade M10, M15, M25, M30, M40, M45 For Construction of Various Buildings Under Phase-1C at IIT Ropar (Punjab)” (2019)||CPWD Ropar (Pb)|
“Proof checking of structural drawings for STP of capacity 2.26 MLD to be installed at Jagadhri Railway Colony” (2019)
S. R. Paryavaran Engineers (P) Ltd.
“CommercialBuildingonPlotPropertyNo.B-19-555/1Situated at Cemetry Road Civil Line Taraf GehlewalLudhiana” (2020)
|Solid Line Architects Architects & Interior Designers|