Dr. Devaraj. P
Perspectives on Global Development and Technology
2. Devaraj, P., and Haribabu, E. (2015). Discontinuities in Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) Technology Development, India, Perspectives on Global Development and Technology, 14(3), 301-322. [Indexed in Web of Science and Scopus]
Science, Technology and Society, 19 (2), 229-247. [Indexed in Web of Science and Scopus]
External Project Completed:
1. Completed A Project Titled ‘Social Impact Assessment of Coal Washeries’ funded by Coal India Limited [Rs. 23, 00, 000] in Collaboration with Environment Engineering Department, IIT Dhanbad. 2018. [As Co-Investigator]
Papers Published in International Peer Reviewed Conference Proceedings
1. Devaraj. P and Ilavarasan, V. (2011). Employees Innovations within Organizational Boundaries: A Study of Two Software Firms in Chennai, International Globelics Conference on Innovation Studies, Buenos Aries, Argentina. http://www.ungs.edu.ar/globelics/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ID-173-Devaraj-Ilavarasan-Learning-and-innovation-lessons-from-sectorial-studies.pdf
2. Devaraj, P and Haribabu, E. (2015). Decline of Prominence of Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) Research in India, International Globelics Conference on Innovation Studies, Cuba (Declined).
3. Presented paper on as “Understanding the Trajectory of Solar Photovoltaic Technology in India” in Asia-Pacific Science, Technology and Society Network (APSTSN) Biennial International Conference 2013: Knowing, Making, and Governing at National University of Singapore on July 15-17.
Papers Presented in National Conferences / Seminars
1. Presented a paper on “Technological Innovations in Solar Energy in India” in the National Seminar on Structure, Institutions and Organisation on Globalizing India, on January 18-19, 2012, held at IIT Bombay, India.
2. Presented a paper on “Summary of the Indian Manifesto on Science and Technology: A Reflection", in the workshop on “Ethical Dilemmas in the Areas of Scientific Practice, Scientific Mediation, Evaluation and Scientific Communication”, on January 19-20, 2011, held at the University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
3. Presented a paper on “Factors Influencing Technological Innovation in Organizations: A Study of the Indian Software Industry” in the National Seminar on “Technology, Public Policy and Development: Shifting Contexts, Transforming Agendas”, on January 22 -24, 2009, held at the University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
4. Presented a paper on “Organizational Culture and Innovation” A Study in Two Software Firms in Chennai, in ‘All India Sociological Conference-2007’ held at Karnatak University – Dharwad, Karnataka.
External Travel Grants:
1. Travel Grant Supported by Globelics Scientific Committee US$ 1500 to Argentina.
2. Travel Grant Given by Globelics Scientific Committee Euro 1150 to Cuba (Declined).
Fellowship and Awards:
1. Qualified UGC Dr. Radha Krishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the Period of 2015-2017 (Roll Number: DSRPDFHS-2015-17-GE-TEL-3768). (Declined)
2. Qualified UGC-Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lecturer in Sociology, Roll No.: 3600678 (Exam held on 28th December 2009).
Countries Visited for Academic Purpose:
1. Buneos Aries, Argentina