Dr. Reet Kamal Tiwari
Department of Civil Engineering
- 1. Pandey, A. C., Ghosh, S.,Tiwari, R. K.Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing
- 2. Gupta, R. P., Tiwari, R. K., Saini, V. and Srivastava, N.,(2013) “A simplified approach for interpreting PC images,” Advances in Remote Sensing,Vol.2, No.2, June 2013 PP. 111, DOI: 10.4236/ars.2013.22015.
- 3. Tiwari, R. K., Gupta, R. P. and Arora, M.K., (2014) “Estimation of surface ice velocity of Chotta-Shigri glacier using sub-pixel ASTER image correlation,” Current Science, Vol.106, No.6, pp. 853.
- 4. Gupta, R. P., N. Srivastava and Tiwari, R. K., (2014) "Evidences of relatively new volcanic flows on the Moon," Current Science, Vol. 107, No.3 , pp. 454.
- 5. Chauhan, P., Chauniyal, D. D., Singh, N. and Tiwari, R. K., (2016) Quantitative geo-morphometric and land cover-based micro-watershed prioritization in the Tons river basin of the lesser Himalaya," Environmental Earth Sciences, Vol. 75(6), pp. 498.
6. Ahluwalia, R. S., Rai S. P., Gupta, A. K., Dobhal D. P., Tiwari, R. K., Garg, P. K., Kesarwani, K., (2016) "Towards the understanding of the flash flood through isotope approach in Kedarnath valley in June 2013, Central Himalaya, India," Natural Hazards, Volume 82(1), pp 321-332.
- 7. Garg, P.K., Shukla, A., Tiwari, R. K. and Jasrotia, A. S., (2016) Assessing the status of glaciers in part of the Chandra basin, Himachal Himalaya: A multiparametric approach. Geomorphology, Volume 284, pp. 99-114.
8. Mitkari, K. V., Arora, M. K., & Tiwari, R. K. (2017). Extraction of Glacial Lakes in Gangotri Glacier Using Object-Based Image Analysis. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing.
- 9.Saini, V., and Tiwari, R.K. (2019). Remote sensing-based time-series analysis for monitoring urban sprawl: A case study of Chandigarh capital region. Journal of Geomatics, 13(1): 94-97.
10. Singh, S., Tiwari, R. K., Gusain, H. S., & Sood, V. (2020). Potential Applications of SCATSAT-1 Satellite Sensor: A Systematic Review. IEEE Sensors Journal, 20(21), 12459-12471.
- 11. Saini, V., and Tiwari, R.K. (2020) “A systematic review of urban sprawl studies in India: A geospatial data perspective”, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 13(17), pp.1-21.
- 12. Tripathi, A., & Tiwari, R. K. (2020). Synergetic utilization of sentinel-1 SAR and sentinel-2 optical remote sensing data for surface soil moisture estimation for Rupnagar, Punjab, India. Geocarto International, 1-22.
- 13. Singh, S., Tiwari, R. K., Gusain, H. S. and Sood, V “Detection and validation of spatiotemporal snow cover variability over Himalayas from Ku-band (13.5 GHz) based SCATSAT-1”. (Accepted in International Journal of Remote Sensing)
1. Sahni, S., Singhal, M., Garg, P.K., and Tiwari, R.K.,"A sneak peek into ground penetrating radar". Everymans Science, Vol. XLIX No. 5 Dec.2014—Jan.2015, pp. 301.
Contact (Office): +91-188 122 7089