Dr. L. Vijay Anand
vijayanand [AT] iitrpr.ac.in, lva.ropar [AT] gmail.com
1. An Assessment of Subsurface Contamination of an Urban Coastal Aquifer due to Oil Spill. Nambi IM, Rajasekhar B, Loganathan VA, Ravi Krishna R. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2017; 189 (4): 148.
2. An Assessment of U(VI) Removal from Groundwater using Biochar Produced from Hydrothermal Carbonization. Kumar S, Loganathan VA, Gupta RB, Barnett MO. Journal of Environmental Management, 2011; 92: 2504-2512.
3. Scaling of Adsorption Reactions: U(VI) Experiments and Modeling. Loganathan VA, Barnett MO, Clement TP, Kanel SR. Applied Geochemistry, 2009; 24: 2051-2060.
4. Crop-Residue-Derived Char Influences Sorption, Desorption and Bioavailability of Atrazine in Soils. Loganathan VA, Feng YC, Sheng GD, Clement TP. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 2009; 73: 967-974.
1. Understanding and Modeling the Reactive Transport of Uranium Contaminated Groundwater of Malwa Region, Punjab. (Early Career Research Award, SERB, DST)
2. Impact of Rainwater Harvesting in India on Groundwater Quality with Specific Reference to Fluoride and Micropollutants. (Indo-UK Water Quality Programme. PI: Prof. Deepak Kashyap) Project website : http://rwhimpact-groundwaterquality.com/index.html
Room # 352, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001, India.
Phone: 01881-242314. E-mail:vijayanand [AT] iitrpr.ac.in, lva.ropar [AT] gmail.com
Last Update: 23/05/19